Depart: 28th February 2014, Friday
Return: 7th March 2014, Friday
Price from: SGD1600
Group Size : 16 max
– Cole flower blossom at Louping county and Nine Dragon Waterfall
– Villages of Yi tribe, the largest minority group in Yunnan mostly living in mountainous areas
– Sunrise and sunset at Yuanyang terrace paddy field, including Honghe Hani Rice Terraces which is China 45th UNESCO World Heritage Site
– Celebrate Fire worship festival by the Axi people, a branch of Yi minority group
– Green lake park at Kunming established in 17th century, sometimes described as a “Jade in Kunming”
Day 1 (D) : Arrive Kunming by noon, drive 4 hours to Louping county to experience the cole flower blossom field. Overnight at Louping.
Day 2 (B/L/D) : Sunrise at Jinji mountain, and few cole flower fields. After lunch, visit Nine Dragon Waterfall, and villages for their daily activities. Overnight at Louping.
Day 3 (B/L/D) : Visit Chengzi village for the unique construction of houses and to explore the village that is build like a maze. After lunch, visit a remote village at Luxi county. Overnight at Luxi.
Day 4 (B/L/D) : At Mile county to celebrate the Fire Worship Festival with the Axi tribe. Overnight at Mile county.
Day 5 (B/L/D) : Drive 6 hours to Yuanyang, sunset shot at Longshuba terrace paddy field. Overnight at Yuanyang.
Day 6 (B/L/D) : Sunrise at Duoyishu. After breakfast, trek to Malizhai village and to visit Hani tribes for daily activities. Sunset at Bada terrace paddy field. Overnight at Yuanyang.
Day 7 (B/L/D) : After sunrise shot at Quanfuzhuang, we will drive back to Kunming at evening. Overnight at Kunming.
Day 8 (B): Visit Green Lake park before heading to Kunming Airport
– Fully private tour in vehicle with extra seat for photography equipment
– 7 nights accommodation at hotel and guesthouse, twin sharing basis
– All entrance fees and permit
– All meals as per itinerary above
– Local guides entire trip
– Xing Asia tour leader and photography assistance
– International flight to Kunming, China (participants to purchase flight tickets only upon trip confirmation)
– Visa entry to China (if applicable)
– Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
– Additional beverages (including alcohol) not included in meals
– Any other incidental expenses incurred by participants
– Tips for both driver and local guide per person (voluntary basis)
– Kunming temperature : 20° / 10° ; Dry
– Yuanyang temperature : 18° / 5° ; Dry
– Warm clothing is necessary for morning
– Able to carry own photography equipment and personal chores
– Wide angle to long tele range
– Graduated neutral density filter (GND), Neutral density filter (ND), Circular Polarizer (CPL), Tripod
– Suggest to carry another spare body, battery, and charger. If your equipment stops working during the trip for whatever reason, it is unlikely to find a repair shop or buy a replacement.
Suggested airline and flight detail as follow :
– Airline : Silk Air
– Price : Online ticket range from SGD584 ~ SGD684
– Depart : Friday 28 Feb 2014 / MI912 0820 1220
– Return : Friday 7 Mar 2014 / MI913 1310 1715
Shutter journey member would get to enjoy FREE Basic single trip travel insurance for the trip.
Book Early to secure a place! Contact email@example.com
Xing Asia is a fully licensed travel agent by Singapore Tourism Board. We seek to provide exceptional value and authentic experience for like minded people to experience Asia and beyond through the eyes of our lenses.
We differentiate ourselves by creating a platform for people to share and express their passion through immersing themselves in the local culture and lifestyles, befriending the locals and giving back to the community.
Our mission is to ensure that your photographic travel experience expands your soul, refresh your perspectives and rejuvenate your spirit.
Join us for a journey of new beginnings, friendships and an enriching experience! For more trips & information, Please visit www.xing-Asia.com
Why http://www.xing-Asia.com ?
– licensed travel agent
– specialise on photography tour in Asia
– customise and private group
– guidance on photography
Shutter journey member would get to enjoy FREE
Individual Basic single trip travel insurance for the trip.
http://www.xing-Asia.com is an Accredited
Preferred Merchant of ourshutterjourney.com