Depart: 18th April 2014 (Friday)
Return: 24th April 2014 (Thursday)
Price from: SGD990
Group Size : 16 max
– Trekking at Sapa terrace paddy field and visit Hmong tribe villages
– Sunday Ba Hac market, a trading centre and meeting places for many different ethic minority groups to buy and sell local products
– Cruising and photographing at Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1994
– Hanoi city tour including One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature – Vietnam first university, Ba Ding Square, water puppet show
– Hanoi Old quarter and Lang Chuong village famous making traditional hat.
Day 1 (D) : Depart from Changi Aiport, arrive Hanoi in the noon, transfer to the hotel and check. Visit Hanoi Old Quarter, Hoan Kiem Lake, Water puppet show. Overnight at Hanoi.
Day 2 (B/L) : Visit Lang Chuong hat village, and Hanoi city tour that includes One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature – Vietnam first university, and Ba Ding Square. After dinner, board on overnight train to Lao Cai.
Day 3 (B/L/D) : Arrive Lao Cai early in the morning, visit Ba Ha where the Hmong minorities are trading at the market. Back to Sapa town by noon and trek to Ta Phin village. Overnight at Sapa.
Day 4 (B/L) : Trek to Lao Chai village for the Hmong daily life. Back to Sapa in noon. Check out and head down to Lao Cai town. After dinner, board on overnight train to Hanoi.
Day 5 (B/L/D) : Pick up at the railway station and transfer to breakfast. Drive to Ha Long city and embark on junk boat. Cruising on Ha Long bay, and photograph the panorama sunset . Overnight in boat.
Day 6 (B/L) : Visit Sung Sot cave and return to Ha Long City. Drive back to Hanoi city. Overnight at Hanoi.
Day 7 (B) : Free and easy in the morning, and depart to Hanoi Airport
– Fully private tour in vehicle
– 2 way train ticket Hanoi to Lao Cai (Air conditioning, 4 pax cabin sleeper)
– Ha Long Bay cruising and kayaking
– Motor bike morning tour in Sapa
– 3 nights accommodation at comfortable hotel, 1 night accommodation at junk boat, twin sharing basis
– All entrance fees and permit
– All meals as per itinerary above
– Local guides during Sapa
– Xing Asia tour leader and photography assistance
– International flight to Hanoi, Vietnam (Participants to purchase flight tickets only upon trip confirmation)
– Visa entry to Vietnam (if applicable)
– Additional beverages (including alcohol) not included in meals
– Any other incidental expenses incurred by participants
– Tips for both driver and local guide per person (voluntary basis)
– Hanoi temperature : 27° / 22°
– Sapa temperature : 21° / 13°
– Able to carry own photography equipment and personal chores
– 5 hours trekking in Sapa village ; minor uphill walking
– Wide angle to tele range
– Graduated neutral density filter, Circular Polarizer (CPL), Tripod
– Suggest to carry another spare body, battery, and charger. If your equipment stops working during the trip for whatever reason, it is unlikely to find a repair shop or buy a replacement.
Suggested airline and flight detail as follow :
Airline : Tiger Airways
– Price : Online promotion from SGD231 onwards
– Depart : Friday 18 Apr 2014 / TR2308 1000 / 1230
– Return : Thursday 24 Apr 2014 / TR2309 1310 / 1740
Shutter Journey member would get to enjoy FREE Basic single trip travel insurance for the trip.
Book Early to secure a place! Contact email@example.com
Xing Asia is a fully licensed travel agent by Singapore Tourism Board. We seek to provide exceptional value and authentic experience for like minded people to experience Asia and beyond through the eyes of our lenses.
We differentiate ourselves by creating a platform for people to share and express their passion through immersing themselves in the local culture and lifestyles, befriending the locals and giving back to the community.
Our mission is to ensure that your photographic travel experience expands your soul, refresh your perspectives and rejuvenate your spirit.
Join us for a journey of new beginnings, friendships and an enriching experience! For more trips & information, Please visit www.xing-Asia.com
Why http://www.xing-Asia.com ?
– licensed travel agent
– specialise on photography tour in Asia
– customise and private group
– guidance on photography
Shutter journey member would get to enjoy FREE
Individual Basic single trip travel insurance for the trip.
http://www.xing-Asia.com is an Accredited
Preferred Merchant of ourshutterjourney.com