Photo Submission x “CovidShare”
– Posted by AL Lee
23rd April 2020, Singapore – Covid19 in Singapore – And so Singapore had announced a semi-lockdown 02 weeks ago and it has since been extended till 01st June 2020. Although our Sub-Editor Shiqing had recently written an article on what (you as a photographer) can do at home, let;s face it, boredom, frustrations & even despair (for some of you) had kicked in. You can read that article here.
The Editorial Team recently had a video meeting and we were deciding what we can do to help inject some photography fun into everyone while being at home. After much consideration, we have decided to open a new Page called “CovidShare Photo Museum” on this site. But before we can do that, we need your submission!
– details after the jump.
READ ALSO: Stucked at Home? Here’s what You can shoot!
Image: My fair share of my Covid19 lockddown days.
What is CovidShare Photo Museum
It will be an online museum of images that best describe/ depicts the current Circuit-Breaker (Semi Lock Down) period in Singapore. It can be the food that you have been cooking/ eating, it can be the things that you do to occupy time, it be the awesome view outside your window, or anything that best express YOUR time spent during this period. All images will be curated by the Editorial Team, images that meets the criteria will be uploaded to the Upcoming New Page. The Photo will remain in the Museum for infinity.
– Submission Criteria after the jump
Submission Criteria (Important)
– ANYONE Can Submit.
– Photo must be submitted in Landscape Orientation
– Photo can be shot with any camera or phone.
– Photo can be in color or monochrome
– You can submit as many images as you wish.
– All Photos MUST Be Accompanied by a short Caption of 50 Words.
– Caption must be on YOUR Personal Experience of the Covid-19 Circuit Breaker.
– Watermarks are Allowed.
-submission details after the jump
READ ALSO: Should I Clean My Own Sensor?
– Email Your Image & Caption to email@example.com
– Please Include Your Name to be Displayed on the Museum.
– Please Submit by 01st June 2020, 12noon GMT+8.00
– Terms & Conditions after the jump
Terms & Conditions
By submitting your image(s),
– You Agreed that at our discretion, we are permitted to display your image/your name on our online page (named: CovidShare Photo Museum 2020) or on any of our online/offline platforms for an indefinite period.
– You Understand that this is a voluntary submission with no monetary compensation.
– You Understand that we will only display images that meets our criteria.
– You Agreed that we will not be held for any liability doing this project.
– You Agreed that any submission received by us after 01st June 2020, 12noon GMT+8.00 will not be receiving any attention.
Not Sure what to submit? Check out what images had been submitted by others here!
We understand that the current situation is tough for everyone. So we hope that we can bring you some home activities through this online museum project which everyone is free to participate & have fun. So start planning, start shooting & start submitting. I will be looking forward to your entries!
– AL Lee, Editor.
READ ALSO: New Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III Reviewed
Reviewer: AL Lee
Chief Editor / Visionary & Brand Ambassador for Olympus Imaging Singapore
Contributing Editor – Lee Shi Qing
A firm believer of Self-Sufficient living and gives no f**k to anyone getting in her way to reaching her goals in life. Kind in nature & Dangerous when provoked. Loves Mcdonald’s Fries and hates all the burgers there. While she helps out in gear reviews, Qing is currently serving as an Online Administrator for Ourshutterjourney.com Facebook Groups and Online Shop.