Depart: 21st December 2013, Saturday
Return: 28th December 2013, Saturday
Price from: SGD1550
Group Size : 16 max
– Winter landscape at Wulanbutong grassland
– The Hongshan Army Horse Farm, a typical hill grassland with an altitude of 1500meter
– Camel track during sunset
– Village of the shepherd
– JinShanLing, a section of Great Wall of China located in the Luanping County, 125km northeast of Beijing
– The Forbidden City Moat, Corners Tower, Gate of Palace
Day 1 (D) : Depart from Changi Aiport, arrive Beijing in the noon, drive (2 hour) to Miyun or Luanping county and overnight at the county.
Day 2 (B/L/D) : Drive to Bashang (6 hour) with stopover for scenery of winter grassland, shepherd return home, sunset. Overnight at Bashang.
Day 3 (B/L/D) : Winter landscape photography at Wulanbutong grassland. Visit villages of shepherd. Sunset shoot of camel track. Overnight at Bashang.
Day 4 (B/L/D) : Drive to Hama Ba (2hour) for landscape and shepherd activities. Back and overnight at Bashang.
Day 5 (B/L/D) : Whole day shoot at Wulanbutong grassland, and horseman activities. Snow-land landscape and sunset shoot. Overnight at Bashang.
Day 6 (B/L/D) : After breakfast, return to Wulanbutong grassland for last shot. Drive to Chengde (5hour) to visit a famous temple – Mini Potara Palace. Overnight at Chengde.
Day 7 (B/L/D) : Depart to JinShanLing (3hour), clim up to the Great Wall of China for mountainous panoramic shoot. Back to Beijing at evening. Overnight at Beijing.
Day 8 (B): Depend on flight, morning visit surrounding of The Forbidden City. Depart to Beijing Airport
Package Inclusions :
– 2 ways bus transfer from Beijing to Inner Mongolia
– Fully private tour in vehicle with extra seat for photography equipment
– 7 nights accommodation at comfortable hotel, twin sharing basis
– All entrance fees and permit
– All meals as per itinerary above
– Local guides entire trip
– Xing Asia tour leader and photography assistance
Package Exclusions :
– International flight to New Delhi, India (Participants to purchase flight tickets only upon trip confirmation)
– Visa entry to India (if applicable)
– Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
– Additional beverages (including alcohol) not included in meals
– Any other incidental expenses incurred by participants
– Tips for both driver and local guide per person (voluntary basis)
– Beijing temperature : 0° / -10° ; Dry and chilly
– Inner Mongolia temperature : -40° / -45° ; Dry and chilly
– Winter gear is necessary
– Able to carry own photography equipment and personal chores
– Expected temperature with -45°
– Good level of physical fitness, manageable if winter gear is enough to keep warm
– Guidance for winter gear preparation to be given during trip briefing
– Wide angle to tele range
– Graduated neutral density filter, Circular Polarizer (CPL), Tripod
– Suggest to carry another spare body, battery, and charger. If your equipment stops working during the trip for whatever reason, it is unlikely to find a repair shop or buy a replacement.
Suggested airline and flight detail as follow :
– Airline : Air China / Singapore Airline
– Price : Range from SGD900 to SGD1,150
– Depart : Saturday 21 Dec 2013 / Arrival time around 3pm local time
– Return : Saturday 28 Dec 2013 / Departure time around 12pm local time
**Shutter journey member would get to enjoy FREE Basic single trip travel insurance for the trip.
Book Early to secure a place! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a group of travel and photography enthusiast that seek to provide exceptional value and authentic experience for like minded people to experience Asia and beyond through the eyes of our lenses.
We differentiate ourselves by creating a platform for people to share and express their passion through immersing themselves in the local culture and lifestyles, befriending the locals and giving back to the community.
Our mission is to ensure that your photographic travel experience expands your soul, refresh your perspectives and rejuvenate your spirit.
Join us for a journey of new beginnings, friendships and an enriching experience!
For more trips & information, Please visit www.xing-Asia.com
Why http://www.xing-Asia.com ?
Shutter journey member would get to enjoy FREE
Individual Basic single trip travel insurance for the trip.
Pingback: M240 in extremely cold environment - Leica User Forum