Depart: 9th November 2013 (Saturday)
Return: 16th November 2013 (Saturday)
Price from: SGD1500
Group Size : 16 max
Tour Highlights ==
– Pushkar Camel Fair, the world largest camel fair that hold the festival at Thar Desert
– Holy city Pushkar, one the oldest existing cities of India, lies on the shore of Pushkar lake where pilgrims descend to the lake to bathe in the sacred waters
– Amber Fort which is known for its artistic design and architecture, located 4km from Jaipur the capital city of Rajashtan
– Sunset at the magnificent Mehrangarh Fort, sitting at 122 meters above Jodphur city
– Explore Jodphur the world’s most famous “Blue City”, where every brick, beam and boundary have been painted in the cool fashion
– Desert city Mandawa, an open art gallery of Rajasthan with fascinating mansions (havelis) that have lavishly painted walls
– Red Fort in New Delhi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2007
– Jama Masjid which was commissioned by the Mughal Emperor Shaj Jahan and built in 1650
Day 1 (D) : Depart from Changi Airport and arrive Delhi by noon. Check in hotel and lunch. Noon visit Red Fort and Jama Masjid. Overnight at Delhi.
Day 2 (B/D) : Drive 5 hours to Jaipur. After lunch, visit Monkey Temple and Amber Fort. Overnight at Jaipur.
Day 3 (B/D) : Sunrise shoot at Water Palace. After breakfast, visit Palace of Winds. Travel 3 hours to Pushkar for the Camel Fair. Sunset at Thar Desert. Overnight at Pushkar.
Day 4 (B/D) : After sunrise shot , visit Pushkar Lake and parade of pilgrim festival. Travel to Jodphur after lunch. Sunset at Mehrangarh Fort. Overnight at Jodphur.
Day 5 (B/D) : Visit Mehrangarh Fort in the morning and Jodphur city by noon. Wander in the maze of blue ancient buildings till evening. Overnight at Jodhpur.
Day 6 (B/D) : Travel 5.5 hours to Mandawa, check in and lunch. Roaming in the desert city to explore the ancient art paintings in the havelis. Overnight at Mandawa.
Day 7 (B/D) : Sunrise of Thar Desert. Visit local market for the morning activity. After lunch, travel 5hours back to Delhi. Overnight at Delhi.
Day 8 : Early depart to Dehli airport.
– Fully private tour in vehicle
– 7 nights accommodation at comfortable hotel
– All entrance fees and permit
– All meals as per itinerary above
– Xing Asia tour leader and photography assistance
– International flight to Delhi, India (Participants to purchase flight tickets only upon trip confirmation)
– Visa entry to India (if applicable)
– Additional beverages (including alcohol) not included in meals
– Any other incidental expenses incurred by participants
– Tips for both driver and local guide per person (voluntary basis)
– Delhi temperature : 29° / 12°
– Able to carry own photography equipment and personal chores
– Wide angle to tele range
– Graduated neutral density filter, Circular Polarizer (CPL), Tripod
– Suggest to carry another spare body, battery, and charger. If your equipment stops working during the trip for whatever reason, it is unlikely to find a repair shop or buy a replacement.
Suggested airline and flight detail as follow :
– Airline : Jet Airways
– Price : Online promotion range from SGD764 to SGD864
– Depart : Saturday 9 Nov2013 / 9W19 / 0805 1105
– Return : Saturday 16 Nov 2013 / 9W18 / 0855 1715
** Shutter Journey member would get to enjoy FREE Basic single trip travel insurance for the trip.
Book Early to secure a place! Contact email@example.com
Xing Asia is a fully licensed travel agent by Singapore Tourism Board. We seek to provide exceptional value and authentic experience for like minded people to experience Asia and beyond through the eyes of our lenses.
We differentiate ourselves by creating a platform for people to share and express their passion through immersing themselves in the local culture and lifestyles, befriending the locals and giving back to the community.
Our mission is to ensure that your photographic travel experience expands your soul, refresh your perspectives and rejuvenate your spirit.
Join us for a journey of new beginnings, friendships and an enriching experience! For more trips & information, Please visit www.xing-Asia.com
Why http://www.xing-Asia.com ?
– licensed travel agent
– specialise on photography tour in Asia
– customise and private group
– guidance on photography
Shutter journey member would get to enjoy FREE
Individual Basic single trip travel insurance for the trip.
http://www.xing-Asia.com is an Accredited
Preferred Merchant of ourshutterjourney.com