Winter at Inner Mongolia & Beijing, China
Depart: 25th Dec 2014
Return: 1st Jan 2015
Price: SGD1600 (Twin share) / SGD1850 (Single)
Group Size : 8 (min) / 16 (max)
- Winter landscape at Wulanbutong grassland
- The Hongshan Army Horse Farm, a typical hill grassland with an altitude of 1500meter
- Camel track during sunset
- Village of the shepherd
- JinShanLing, a section of Great Wall of China located in the Luanping County, 125km northeast of Beijing
- The Forbidden City Moat, Corners Tower, Gate of Palace
Xing Asia is Ourshutterjourney LLP’s Appointed Photography Travel Agent & Accredited Merchant.
Xing Asia is a fully licensed travel agent by Singapore Tourism Board. We seek to provide exceptional value and authentic experience for like minded people to experience Asia and beyond through the eyes of our lenses. We differentiate ourselves by creating a platform for people to share and express their passion through immersing themselves in the local culture and lifestyles, befriending the locals and giving back to the community. Our mission is to ensure that your photographic travel experience expands your soul, refresh your perspectives and rejuvenate your spirit.
Join us for a journey of new beginnings, friendships and an enriching experience! For more trips & information, Please visit www.xing-Asia.com
Why http://www.xing-Asia.com ?
– We are a Licensed travel company by Singapore Tourism Board.
– We have been granted ISO 9001 : 2008 Certification on Quality Management System.
– We specializes off-the-beaten-track destinations and photography expedition trips.
– All trips are designed and owned by us making us a true travel company and not just a travel agent.
– All photography technical advices are guided by a Master Photographer (MPA).
– We welcome customized trips or planning for a private group.
– Our travel concept are based on our values of the 4 pillars (http://xing-asia.com)
Follow Us or Contact Us below: