– Leh, capital of the Himalayan kingdom of Ladakh with average altitude of 3542meter
– Morning ritual at Thiksey Monastery
– Sunset at Shanti stupa- Lamayuru, oldest gompas in Ladakh region
– Alchi, well preserved 11th century wall paintings
– Pangong Lake, a salt water lake at 4350meter, extend from India to Tibet
– Drive pass the world 3rd highest motorable road, Changla Pass at 5365meter
– Delhi Red Fort and Jama Masjid
– Day 1 : Depart from Changi Aiport, arrive New Delhi early in next morning
– Day 2 (L/D) : Arrive New Delhi airport, transfer for local flight to Leh. Rest and acclimatize for high altitude. Overnight at Leh.
– Day 3 (L/D) : A complete day of visit to the monasteries at Shey Palace, Thiksey, Hemis monasteries, Stok Palace, Sindhu Ghat. Return to Leh in the evening.
– Day 4 (L/D) : Drive to Lamayuru enroute visit Liker Monastery, Magnetic hill and Gurudwara Pathar Sahib. After Lunch drive to visit the mesmerising Moon landscapes and the Lamayuru monastery. Overnight at Alchi.
– Day 5 (L/D) : Drive back to Leh enroute visit Alchi monastery and Hall of Fame. Arrive at Leh by afternoon. Visit Ladakh Festival for rest of day. Overnight at Leh.
– Day 6 (L/D) : Drive to Pangong Lake (4350meter) through Changla Pass (5365meter), it is the third highest motorable road in the world. Arrive Pangong, it is the highest salt water Lake in the World, shared by two countries India & China. Packed lunch will be provided.Back to Leh by the same route. Overnight at Leh.
– Day 7 (D) : Morning flight from Leh to New Delhi. Visit Red Fort and Jama Masjid. Farewell dinner. Overnight at New Delhi.
– Day 8 : Depart to New Delhi airport.
– 2 way domestic flights New Delhi to Leh
– Fully private tour in vehicle in Leh, and air conditioned vehicle in Delhi
– 6 nights accommodation at comfortable hotel, twin sharing basis
– All entrance fees and permit
– All meals as per itinerary above
– Local guides at Leh
– Xing Asia tour leader and photography assistance
– International flight to New Delhi, India (Participants to purchase flight tickets only upon trip confirmation)
– Visa entry to India (if applicable)
– Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
– Additional beverages (including alcohol) not included in meals
– Any other incidental expenses incurred by participants
– Tips for both driver and local guide per person (voluntary basis)
– Delhi temperature : 34°/24° ; Rain occasionally
– Leh temperature : 15°/8° ; Dry
– Cold gear for early morning in Leh
– Able to carry own photography equipment and personal chores
– Guidance to combat altitude sickness (AMS) to be given during trip briefing
– Wide angle to mid range tele
– Graduated neutral density filter, Circular Polarizer (CPL), Tripod
– Suggest to carry another spare body, battery, and charger. If your equipment stops working during the trip for whatever reason, it is unlikely to find a repair shop or buy a replacement.
Flight Detail :
Suggested airline and flight detail as follow :
– Airline : Jet Airways
– Price : Online promotion range from SGD674 to SGD860
– Depart : Saturday 31 Aug 2013 / 9W17 / 1935 2250
– Return : Saturday 7 Sep 2013 / 9W18 / 0845 1705
Book Early to secure a place!
We are a group of travel and photography enthusiast that seek to provide exceptional value and authentic experience for like minded people to experience Asia and beyond through the eyes of our lenses.
We differentiate ourselves by creating a platform for people to share and express their passion through immersing themselves in the local culture and lifestyles, befriending the locals and giving back to the community.
Our mission is to ensure that your photographic travel experience expands your soul, refresh your perspectives and rejuvenate your spirit.
Join us for a journey of new beginnings, friendships and an enriching experience!
For more trips & information, Please visit www.xing-Asia.com
Why http://www.xing-Asia.com ?
Shutter journey member would get to enjoy FREE
Individual Basic single trip travel insurance for the trip.