Depart: 15th March 2014 (Saturday)
Return: 22th March 2014, (Saturday)
Price from: SGD1350
Group Size : 16 max
– Kathmandu Valley, the cultural heart of the Kingdom, is famous for her rich cultural heritage, scenic beauty, and pilgrimages of holiest shrines.
– Celebrate Holi, Festival of Color, with locals playfully throwing color powder to each other to greet the welcome of spring.
– A total 6 UNESCO World Heritage Sites including Boudhanath stupa, Pashupatinath Temple, Swayambhunath, Bhaktapur and Durbar Square.
– Himalayan view point from Nagarkot.
– Sunrise shoot at Sarangkot Hill and crusing at Phewa Lake at Pokhara.
– Experience white water rafting at Trishuli, the river originated in Tibet.
Day 1 (D): Depart from Changi Aiport, arrive Kathmandu airport. Check in hotel and free time for your leisure to roam around Thamel. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 2 (B/D) : Celebrate Holi festival with the local at Thamel. After lunch, proceed to Boudhanath Stupa at Tibet town and Pashupati Nath Temple in Devpattan by the holy Bagmati River. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 3 (B/D) : After breakfast, depart to Bhadgaon to visit Bhaktapur Durbar Square. After lunch, drive to Nagakrot. Overnight at Nagakrot.
Day 4 (B/D) : Early wake up and for Himalayan sunrise view. After breakfast, drive to Trisuli river for white water rafting for 3 hours, picnic lunch at river bank. Continue the journey to Pokhara. Overnight at Pokhara.
Day 5 (B/D) : Sunrise at Sarangkot Hill. After breakfast , full day explore Pokhara town, including Bindyabasani Temple and the old local bazaar, Phewa Lake, and the Tibetan Buddhist Monastery. Overnight at Pokhara.
Day 6 (B/D) : Depart from Pokhara and heading back Kathmandu with several stops at villages along Prithvi Highway. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 7 (B/D) : Photo shoot in 3 UNESCO site at Kathmandu valley, Swayambhunath, Bhaktapur and Durbar Square. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 8 (B) : Free time at your leisure and transfer to Kathmandu airport..
– Fully private tour in vehicle with extra seats for photography equipment
– 7 nights accommodation at comfortable hotel, twin sharing basis
– All entrance fees and permit
– All meals as per itinerary above
– White water rafting activities with guide
– Local guides at Nepal
– Xing Asia tour leader and photography assistance
– International flight to Kathmandu, Nepal (Participants to purchase flight tickets only upon trip confirmation)
– Visa entry to Nepal (visa on arrival USD25)
– Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
– Additional beverages (including alcohol) not included in meals
– Any other incidental expenses incurred by participants
– Tips for both driver and local guide per person (voluntary basis)
– Nepal temperature : 25°/10° ; Dry
– Warm cloth is necessary in the early morning
– Able to carry own photography equipment and personal chores
– Guidance to combat altitude sickness (AMS) to be given during trip briefing
– Uphill walking for 15mins
– Wide angle to mid range tele
– Graduated neutral density filter, Circular Polarizer (CPL), Tripod
– Weather proof cameraor water proof camera bag are recommended for Holi festival action
– Suggest to carry another spare body, battery, and charger. If your equipment stops working during the trip for whatever reason, it is unlikely to find a repair shop or buy a replacement.
Suggested airline and flight detail as follow :
– Airline : Malaysia Airline
– Price : Online promotion range from SGD506 to SGD757
– Depart : Saturday 15 Mar 2014 / MH602, MH170 / 0645 1130
– Return : Saturday 22 Mar 2014 / MH171, MH609 / 1220 2324
– Shutter Journey Member would get to enjoy FREE Basic single trip travel insurance for the trip.
Book Early to secure a place! Contact email@example.com
Xing Asia is a fully licensed travel agent by Singapore Tourism Board. We seek to provide exceptional value and authentic experience for like minded people to experience Asia and beyond through the eyes of our lenses.
We differentiate ourselves by creating a platform for people to share and express their passion through immersing themselves in the local culture and lifestyles, befriending the locals and giving back to the community.
Our mission is to ensure that your photographic travel experience expands your soul, refresh your perspectives and rejuvenate your spirit.
Join us for a journey of new beginnings, friendships and an enriching experience! For more trips & information, Please visit www.xing-Asia.com
Why http://www.xing-Asia.com ?
– licensed travel agent
– specialise on photography tour in Asia
– customise and private group
– guidance on photography
Shutter journey member would get to enjoy FREE
Individual Basic single trip travel insurance for the trip.
http://www.xing-Asia.com is an Accredited
Preferred Merchant of ourshutterjourney.com