Depart: 16th Jan 2014, Thursday
Return: 22nd Jan 2014, Wednesday
Price from: SGD980
Group Size : 16 max
– Celebration of Sinulog Festival includes Queen Contest Runway Competition, Mass celebration at church, Fluvial Procession, and Sinulog parade dancing on the streets of Cebu City
– Fort San Pedro, Santo Niño church, and Magellan’s Cross at Cebu city, one of the few earlier Spanish settlement in Philippines
– Carcar, Heritage City of Cebu, is famous of the best lechon (roast pig) in Philippines ; Witness the making of lechon
– Private boat for Mactan Island hopping to Caohagan island and snorkelling at Cebu strait
– Bohol island visit to Baclayon Church, which is declared as a National Historic Treasure in 1995
– Chocolate Hill geological formation and the world smallest primates – tarsier
– Making of bolo, a type of traditional knife were widely used among the resistance fighter against the Spanish
Day 1 (D) : Depart from Changi Aiport, arrive Cebu. Check in and welcome dinner.
Day 2 (L) : Drive south to Carcar city to visit the famous wet market, the making of lechon, home industries of shoe factory and chicharon factory. After lunch, back to Cebu city and visit Fort San Pedro, Santo Niño church, and Magellan’s Cross. Stage photography at the Stadium for the Queen Contest Runway Competition at the evening. Overnight at Cebu.
Day 3 (D) : Early wake up for the Fluvial procession at Mactan Bridge. Roam through the slum area and visit Guitar Factory. Back to Cebu for street photography at Lapu lapu street. Overnight at Cebu
Day 4 () : Witness the Sinulog Parade for full day where Cebu city is on festival from morning to evening. Overnight at Cebu
Day 5 (L/D) : Relax the day with boat charter for island hopping at Lapu lapu. Stop for snorkelling at Cebu strait, and visit Caohagan island. Seafood dinner at floating restaurant. Overnight at Cebu
Day 6 (L) : Early wake up for ferry to Bohol island. Visit Baclayon Church, Chocolate Hill, Tarsier Wildlife Sanctuary, Bolo making industries, hanging Bridge. Back to Cebu in the evening. Overnight at Cebu Day 7 : Check out and depart to Cebu Airport.
– Fully private tour in vehicle
– 2 way AC fast ferry ticket from Cebu to Bohol Island
– 6 nights accommodation at comfortable hotel, twin sharing basis
– All entrance fees, permit, ticket to Sinulog Festival
– All meals as per itinerary above
– Xing Asia tour leader and photography assistance
– International flight to Cebu, Philippines (Participants to purchase flight tickets only upon trip confirmation)
– Visa entry to Philippines (if applicable)
– Additional beverages (including alcohol) not included in meals
– Any other incidental expenses incurred by participants
– Cebu temperature : 29°/ 23°
– Able to carry own photography equipment and personal chores
– Wide angle to long range tele
– Graduated neutral density filter, Circular Polarizer (CPL), Tripod
– Suggest to carry another spare body, battery, and charger. If your equipment stops working during the trip for whatever reason, it is unlikely to find a repair shop or buy a replacement.
Suggested airline and flight detail as follow :
– Airline : Cebu Airways
– Price : Online promotion range from SGD235 to SGD275
– Depart : Thursday 17 Jan 2014 / 546 / 1420 1800
– Return : Wednesday 23 Jan 2014 / 545 / 0955 1335
Shutter Journey Members would get to enjoy FREE Basic single trip travel insurance for the trip.
Book Early to secure a place! Contact email@example.com
Xing Asia is a fully licensed travel agent by Singapore Tourism Board. We seek to provide exceptional value and authentic experience for like minded people to experience Asia and beyond through the eyes of our lenses.
We differentiate ourselves by creating a platform for people to share and express their passion through immersing themselves in the local culture and lifestyles, befriending the locals and giving back to the community.
Our mission is to ensure that your photographic travel experience expands your soul, refresh your perspectives and rejuvenate your spirit.
Join us for a journey of new beginnings, friendships and an enriching experience! For more trips & information, Please visit www.xing-Asia.com
Why http://www.xing-Asia.com ?
– licensed travel agent
– specialise on photography tour in Asia
– customise and private group
– guidance on photography
Shutter journey member would get to enjoy FREE
Individual Basic single trip travel insurance for the trip.
http://www.xing-Asia.com is an Accredited
Preferred Merchant of ourshutterjourney.com
I do not even know the way I stopped up here, however I believed this post was once great.
I do not recognize who you are however definitely you’re going to a famous blogger for those who aren’t
already 😉 Cheers!