24th April 2015, Singapore
This is an Initiative by the Bedok Reservoir Punggol SG50 Committee.
While celebrating Singapore’s 50 years of independence, it is a great time to reflect upon ourselves and the people who make up our home.
1) Submit photos that best represent the theme “Togetherness”
2) and tell us in the description what does togetherness mean to you (within 250 characters).
3) The theme is up to your interpretation and can include family, strangers who became family, or friends.
4) The best photos will be licensed by the Bedok Reservoir Punggol SG50 Committee and used in an SG50 photo exhibition.
5) Each photo entered into this task will need to be tagged with #sg50togetherness to qualify.
6) Submit Here. (or https://lensy.com/tasks/sg50-togetherness/)
The top 3 best photos will also stand to win a Minox Digital Miniature Camera and a total of S$1,000 in cash prizes!
There will be a total of three prizes given out.
1st prize: Minox Digital Miniature Camera + S$500 cash prize
2nd prize: Minox Digital Miniature Camera + S$300 cash prize
3rd prize: Minox Digital Miniature Camera + S$200 cash prize
1) Photos will be judged on relevance (how relevant the photo is to the theme) and originality of your story.
2) Please ensure you fill in the description box with your story.
3) Judging will be done by the Bedok Reservoir Punggol SG50 Committee.
4) Submission Link here.
Wait no further! Submit Your Photos Today and Share with Your Friends too!
Click Here to Advertise