10th July 2015, Singapore – Xing Asia, our appointed licensed travel agent is heading to Uzbekistan again this year in September 2015. This is one of the very popular tour from Xing Asia and we highly recommend that you book early if you are intending to join. Details on this tour is below after the jump.
Located in the Central Asia, Uzbekistan is most noted for its position on the Silk Road between China and the West, and for being an Islamic centre for scholarly study. In this tour, you will get to explore the rich and unique history of Uzbekistan with (strong) influence from the Iranian nomad & Arabian religions.
The conquests by Alexander the Great, the Timurids, Genghis Khan and the Russians in the past eras had immersed Uzbekistan with a super diversified culture who are second to none. Included in the tour, attendees gets to visit the UNESOC World Heritage City Khiva, Bukhara, Samarkand and Fergana Province in eastern Uzbekistan bordering to Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan.
This excellent package includes 2-way international flight, 2-way domestic flight, 1 way express train ride with many chances to experience Uzbe cuisine with a mixture of unique private home dining. Oh, did we mention that you get to ride camel and spend a night at Yurt camp?
Day 1 –
Singapore – Tashkent (D)
Day 2 –
Urgench – Khiva (B/L/D)
– After breakfast, take domestic flight to Urgench and transfer to Khiva – first site in Uzbekistan to be inscribed in the World Heritage List by 1991. Explore the walled inner town of the city of Itchan Kala for the day. Overnight at Khiva.
Day 3 –
Khiva – Bukhara (B/L/D)
– Explore Itchan Kala during dawn and visit one of busiet morning market. Back to hotel for breakfast and take a leisure walk to both the inner and outer city of Khiva. Transfer to domestic terminal in noon for a flight to Bukhara. Overnight at Bukhara.
Day 4 –
Historic Centre of Bukhara (B/L/D)
– Full day exploring the historic centre of Bukhara. Located on the Silk Route more than 2,000 years ago, Bukhara has long been a center of trade, scholarship, culture, and religion. The UNESCO World Heritage site of Bukhara is today the most complete example of a medieval city in Central Asia. Lunch with private home dining with authentic Uzbe meal. Overnight at Bukhara.
Day 5 –
Nurata – Yurt Camping (B/L/D)
– After breakfast, depart to Gijduvan to visit a private pottery workshop. Gijduvan has developed as a traditional crafts center since the ancient times, the ceramics here are well known due to its original color and decoration style. You would have picnic lunch at Sarmysh gorge and be amazed of the ancient rock paintings with the earliest image dated back to the Stone Age. Continue to journey to Nurata, with a visit to the remarkable military fortress built by Alexander the Great in 327BC. The water supply system that Alexander the Great installed is still partially used even today. Transfer to Yangigazgan village at late noon, and check in at the yurts camp. Optional activities of camel ride. Evening dinner next to camp fire. Overnight at Yurt tent with opportunity for milky way photography.
Day 6 –
Aydarkul Lake (B/L/D)
– Morning visit to Aydarkul lake bordering by the Kyzyl-Kum desert. Check out from yurt camp and proceed to Samarkand, the former capital city of Uzbekistan. Samarkand has a multi-millennial history with the conquered by the ancient Afrosiab, the Achaemenid Empire, Alexander the Great, Turkish kingdom, Kuteiba-ibn-Muslim, Iran, Turkic, Kingdom of Khwarezm, Kingdowm of Genghis Khan, and Timur the Lame. An amzing UNESCO city as a crossroad and melting pot of the world’s cultures. Photograph the beauty of Shahi Zinda Complex at late noon, and opportunity to visit the tomb of Qusam Ibn Abbas – a cousin of the Prophet who was instrumental in the Islamic history of Central Asia. Overnight at Samarkand.
Day 7 –
UNESCO Samarkand (B/L/D)
– Morning visit the Bibi Khanoum Mosque built in 14th century and the nearby market. Followed by lunch arrangement of private home dining of traditional Uzbek meal. Continue to visit Registan Square, the heart of the ancient city of Samarkand of the Timurid dynasty. Transferred to the train station for the express train ride to Tashkent for evening flight with Uzbekistan Airway.
Day 8 –
– Arriving Singapore in the early morning.
Xing Asia is a fully licensed travel agent by Singapore Tourism Board. We seek to provide exceptional value and authentic experience for like minded people to experience Asia and beyond through the eyes of our lenses. We differentiate ourselves by creating a platform for people to share and express their passion through immersing themselves in the local culture and lifestyles, befriending the locals and giving back to the community. Our mission is to ensure that your photographic travel experience expands your soul, refresh your perspectives and rejuvenate your spirit.
Join us for a journey of new beginnings, friendships and an enriching experience! For more trips & information, Please visit www.xing-Asia.com
Why http://www.xing-Asia.com ?
– We are a Licensed travel company by Singapore Tourism Board.
– We have been granted ISO 9001 : 2008 Certification on Quality Management System.
– We specializes off-the-beaten-track destinations and photography expedition trips.
– All trips are designed and owned by us making us a true travel company and not just a travel agent.
– All photography technical advices are guided by a Master Photographer (MPA).
– We welcome customized trips or planning for a private group.
– Our travel concept are based on our values of the 4 pillars (http://xing-asia.com)
Shutter journey member would get to enjoy FREE
Individual Basic single trip travel insurance for the trip.
http://www.xing-Asia.com is an Accredited
Preferred Merchant of ourshutterjourney.com