Sony Introduces The World’s Toughest & Fastest SD Cards
– Posted by Lee Shi Qing
09th October 2018, Singapore – As memory cards are an essential component to today’s digital photography, the race to create the greatest SD card had probably ended with Sony’s newly released SF-G Series SD Cards – leaving the competition high & dry as a new benchmark had been set by Sony.
Matching up to today’s digital cameras & DSLRs with break-neck image processor speed – the answer is a faster card and a tough one at that.
Some snippets from Sony’s press release as below.
Sony Singapore announced the world’s toughest and fastest SD Cards, SF-G series TOUGH specification UHS-II SD card. These SD Cards will be available in 32GB, 64GB and 128GB capacities and will be launched in October 2018.
Key features of the SF-G TOUGH includes:
– World’s toughest SD card is 18x bend proof and drop proof
– World’s first one-piece molding structure for strength and hardness
– Ribless and switchless design ensures there are no fragile components
– World’s fastest read speed up to 300MB/s and write speed up to 299MB/s
– Waterproof and dustproof world-class ratings of IPX8 and IP6X respectively
– Keep your work safe with the SD Scan Utility and File Rescue Software
2) S$399 – 128GB
*Price for 32GB not available at time of publishing this release. We will update the price for the 32 GB once we have it from Sony Singapore.
For the rest of you, Buy your NEW Sony SF-G SD Cards here!
About Shi Qing
A firm believer of Self-Sufficient living and gives no f**k to anyone getting in her way to reaching her goals in life. Kind in nature & Dangerous when provoked. Loves Mcdonald’s Fries and hates all the burgers there. Currently serving as an Online Administrator for Ourshutterjourney.com Facebook Groups and Online Shop.