About the Competition:
Framed with pride and nostalgia, Snapshots of Heritage is a photography competition revolving around our colourful diversity of heritage – forgotten places, memories, and the people, food and things that we hold dear to our hearts. So go out there, turn back the clock, replay some memories and capture these images for keepsakes!
Share your snapshots and stories of your heritage with us and stand to win attractive prizes! Winning and selected entries will also be featured in the exhibition during the month of July and August.
How to Participate
– Snap a photo of your heritage. It could be a building, place, cuisine, people, moments, object or anything you deemed to have a special meaning or attachment to you.
– Accompany it with a caption of 50 words or more to tell us your story.
– Submit your entry via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, 19 June 2016 before 11.59pm together with NRIC and contact details.
– 1st Place Prize: DSLR Camera + $4,000 Cash
– 2nd Place Prize: Yashica Action Camera + $2,000 Cash
– 3rd Place Prize: Polaroid Action Camera + $1,000 Cash
– 15 x Consolation Prizes: Camera Bags + F&B/Retail Vouchers ($200)
For terms and conditions for the competition, please visit here.
Winner Announcement Date:
Results will be announced on Thursday, 30 June 2016 and winners will receive a notification by email.
The exhibition will be happening at the Outdoor Plaza, Level 1 in Capitol Piazza from 15 July – 11 August 2016.
Organizer: Capitol Piazza
Capitol Piazza panders to all who come seeking life’s finer pleasures. With seamlessly connected bespoke zones of retail, dining and entertainment, each promises businesses and customers an experience beyond exceptional.
Official Partner: Ourshutterjourney.com
Founded in 2009, Shutter Journey Singapore is one of the fastest growing photography consortium in Singapore. With 12 specific photography groups and 6 associated groups, the group has a combined memberships/ subscribers of over 200,000 at press time. Probably the first hobby photography group in Singapore with their very own authorized service centre, a network of accredited photography merchants, registered membership program & lots of activities, no wonder they are known as the Advocators of Carefree photography.
Official Sponsor: Sgcamerastore.com
One of the largest online photography brand with a full retail front, Sgcamerastore has grown to be an important establishment for local photographers. The comprehensive inventory ensures that all photographers’ needs are met with very reasonable prices and good selections of brands. Sgcamerastore is indeed the photographers’ lifestyle store.