Depart: 12th October 2013, Saturday
Return: 19th October 2013, Saturday
Price from: SGD1600
Group Size : 16 max
Ghoom Monastery and Tibetan refugee camp
– Darjeeling tea plantation with spectacular views of the Mount Kanchenjunga, world 3rd highest mountain
– Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, the 2nd railway declared as UNESCO World Heritage site
– Off beaten experience with pre WWII four wheel drive and trekking from Darjeeling to Sandakfu
– Visit Meghma villages, and run a minor charity program to the students
– Sandakfu at 3780m, the highest peak in the state of West Bengal. Four of five highest peaks in the world (Everest, Kanchendzonga, Lhotse and Makalu) can be seen.
Day 1 (D) : Depart from Changi Aiport, arrive New Delhi early in next morning. Connect with local flights to Bagdroga, transfer to Darjeeling, welcome dinner. Overnight at Darjeeling.
Day 2 (B) : Sunrise shot and whole day explore Darjeeling, include Ghoom Monastery, Tibetan refugee camp, tea plantation, Darjeeling Himalayan Railway. Overnight at Darjeeling.
Day 3 (B/L/D) : Drive to Maneybhanjang, a small village at the India-Nepal border. Start trekking to Meghma village, and run a small charity donation program for the school kids. Continue journey with four wheel drive to Tumling. Overnight at Tumling.
Day 4 (B/L/D) : Continue the four wheel drive with altitude increase by 1635m, with several photography stops. Overnight at Sandakfu.
Day 5 (B/L/D) : Explore Sandakfu and its surroundings with beautiful view of Kanchendzonga and Everest range. Overnight at Sandakfu.
Day 6 (B) : Heading downhill and drive to Mirik, visit Chitre and Samendu Lake. Overnight at Mirik.
Day 7 (B/L/D) : Visit Makaibari tea garden, tea factory. Overnight at Makaibari homestay.
Day 8 (B): After breakfast, transfer to Bagdroga airport. Arrive Delhi by noon and connect flight from Delhi to Singapore (arrive Singapore the next morning).
– 2 way domestic flights New Delhi to Bagdroga
– Fully private tour in vehicle in Darjeeling
– Four wheel driver from Darjeeling to Sandakfu
– 7 nights accommodation (combination of standard hotel and trekkers hut)
– Room are twin sharing basis
– All entrance fees and permit
– All meals as per itinerary above
– Local guides at Darjeeling and Sandakfu
– Xing Asia tour leader and photography assistance
– International flight to New Delhi, India (Participants to purchase flight tickets only upon trip confirmation)
– Visa entry to India (if applicable)
– Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
– Additional beverages (including alcohol) not included in meals
– Any other incidental expenses incurred by participants
– Darjeeling temperature : 25°/ 15°
– Sandakfu temperature : 8°/ 0°
– Warm clothing is necessary
– Able to carry own photography equipment and personal chores
– Guidance to combat altitude sickness (AMS) to be given during trip briefing
– Wide angle to mid range tele
– Graduated neutral density filter, Circular Polarizer (CPL), Tripod
– Suggest to carry another spare body, battery, and charger. If your equipment stops working during the trip for whatever reason, it is unlikely to find a repair shop or buy a replacement.
Suggested airline and flight detail as follow :
– Airline : Singapore Airline
– Price : Online promotion range from SGD925
– Depart : Saturday 12 Oct 2013 / SQ406 / 0215 0520
– Return : Saturday 19 Oct 2013 / SQ405 / 2325 0740
Shutter journey member would get to enjoy FREE Basic single trip travel insurance for the trip.
Book Early to secure a place! Contact email@example.com
Xing Asia is a fully licensed travel agent by Singapore Tourism Board. We seek to provide exceptional value and authentic experience for like minded people to experience Asia and beyond through the eyes of our lenses.
We differentiate ourselves by creating a platform for people to share and express their passion through immersing themselves in the local culture and lifestyles, befriending the locals and giving back to the community.
Our mission is to ensure that your photographic travel experience expands your soul, refresh your perspectives and rejuvenate your spirit.
Join us for a journey of new beginnings, friendships and an enriching experience! For more trips & information, Please visit www.xing-Asia.com
Why http://www.xing-Asia.com ?
– licensed travel agent
– specialise on photography tour in Asia
– customise and private group
– guidance on photography
Shutter journey member would get to enjoy FREE
Individual Basic single trip travel insurance for the trip.
http://www.xing-Asia.com is an Accredited
Preferred Merchant of ourshutterjourney.com