02nd January 2014, Singapore – We have received our site’s traffic report from WordPress and we are really pleased to share some of the information with you – our valued readers, members, photography brand owners & photography merchants.
A copy of the original report can be requested for verification, please feel free to email me.
Thank you everyone who have helped made this site a true success!
Whoever you are, Wherever you are!
The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. This blog was viewed about 280,000 times in 2013. If it were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 14 days for that many people to see it.
In 2013, there were 140 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 432 posts. There were 917 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 3 GB. That’s about 3 pictures per day.
Attractions in 2013
These are the posts that got the most views in 2013.
1. 2013 Sigma 30mm F1.4 DC HSM ART Review April 2013 16,398 Views
2. 20 Most “Over-Shot” Photography Places in Singapore April 2011 15992 Views
3. Unexpected Access with Sigma 17-70mm 2013 Edition February 2013 11890 Views
4. The Best Sigma DSLR Lenses That I Will Personally Pick. March 2011 11449 Views
5. The Best Pentax DSLR Lenses That I Will Personally Pick. March 2011 10,734 Views
How did they find you?
The top referring sites in 2013 were:
Some visitors came searching, mostly for sim lim, camera shutter, camera lens, camera reviews, dslr user review, dslr lens review, best sigma lens, best sigma lenses, and best pentax lenses.
Where did they come from?