Olympus Announces OM-D E-M10 Mark IV & M.Zuiko Digital ED 100-400mm F5-6.3 IS Lens
– Posted by Melody Tan
Image: Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV
04th August 2020, Singapore/ Malaysia – Olympus announced on 4th August 2020 at 2pm (Singapore time) for the launch of the latest OM-D E-M10 Mark IV & the long awaited Olympus 100-400mm F5-6.3 IS lens. Below are the images from the official press release.
1. First OM-D with 180° Flip-down LCD monitor perfect for selfies
2. Powerful 5-axis image stabilization with 4.5 stops compensation
3. Outstanding portability with 20MP high image quality
4. 15 fps high-speed sequential shooting speed
5. Improved C-AF precision for continuous focusing on moving subjects
6. Face Priority/Eye Priority AF which focuses on faces in profile or looking downwards 7. Digital cinema standard 4K 30P movies with high quality linear PCM recording 8. Built-in Wi-Fi & Bluetooth for easy wireless connection with smart devices via OI.Share App. 9. USB Camera charging
Olympus Singapore is pleased to announce the launch of the new OM-D E-M10 Mark IV. This interchangeable lens camera conforms to the Micro Four Thirds System standard and features a compact, lightweight body for easy portability with versatile shooting features including powerful 5-axis image stabilization1. It features a flip-down LCD monitor which is perfect for selfies and a highdefinition electronic viewfinder, giving users the freedom to enjoy their unique shooting styles. The dedicated smartphone app makes it easy to share images on the camera, and new content for learning authentic photography techniques is also available.
This interchangeable lens camera delivers high-quality image enjoyment to all users, from families that want to keep a record of their children as they grow, to photo enthusiasts. The classic body design, which is now lighter than ever before even when paired with the standard kit lens, making it incredibly portable. This model also features a highdefinition electronic viewfinder for concentrating on shooting in bright outdoor or backlit conditions and a grip with secure hold for superb portability and comfortable controls.
And here are the image of the new M.Zuiko Digital ED 100-400mm F5-6.3 IS Lens.
1. Compact, lightweight, super-telephoto zoom lens capable of shooting up to 1600mm equivalent1 when paired with the optional 2x teleconverter
2. Optical design that delivers superb depictive performance across the entire zoom range and reliable dustproof and splashproof performance
3. Comfortable AF even at the super-telephoto range and in-lens image stabilization
Olympus Singapore is pleased to announce the M.Zuiko Digital ED 100-400mm F5.0-6.3 IS, scheduled to go on sale on September 2020. This compact, lightweight super-telephoto zoom lens covers a wide focal length of 200-800mm equivalent1 and is compliant with the Micro Four Thirds System standard.
This lens features the same dustproof and splashproof performance as the M.Zuiko PRO lens series, and when paired with the M.Zuiko Digital 2x Teleconverter MC-20, delivers up to 1600mm equivalent1 super-telephoto shooting in any environment.
We will be back with a hands-on Review really soon! Do check back!
Contributing Editor – Melody Tan
Loves quiet walks along beaches, has a mind of her own and decides everything in life in either black or white with nothing in between. Her priority these days revolves around her 2 lovely kids & teaching them music or photography. A lover of yoga and an avid traveler, Melody aims to visit at least 30 countries before she reach 40 years old – from what we know, she had completed 27 as of 2018.
Visit Our Online Store
Join Our Membership.